My favorites include:
1. This bright pink clutch will add a splash of color to any outfit. I think that a purse or clutch is the best way to add color when an outfit is underwhelmingly neutral.
2. I LOVE tortoiseshell, and I adore this bracelet. It has a charming belt like buckle and it adds a little jingle when you move your arm.
3. Scarves are a must where I live. Winter hits hard- and sometimes even hijacks summer weather. I layer my clothes like I should be paid for it, and a scarf like this one is just perfect.
4. An over sized watch is a staple in my wardrobe. This one is perfect, and this one is surprisingly fabulous!
5. Loose t-shirts are a staple. They are versatile enough to dress up and down. This one has a sweet pocket and has just the right amount of slouch.
6. Pearl studs. There is nothing more classic, & they really do go with EVERYTHING.
7. I have mentioned it before, and I am sure I will bring it up again- I am short. My legs are the same height as a hamster's & I look for any clothing that will do me favors. Nude flats are a regular in my outfit choices. Because these have a small heel, they elongate almost like it's magic.
8. A statement necklace is a necessity. Because a statement necklace can be added over a t-shirt, or to a little black dress it is one of the most versatile pieces of jewelery a girl can have. I love the colors this one sports.